We accept proposals for survey experiments to be included in the Citizen Panel. If/when your proposal is accepted, we will find a time for your experiment. The Citizen Panel will, as of 2017, have three rounds per year. Please use the application form below to submit items.
Proposals should contain:
- A title page listing authors with contact information
- An abstract (max 200 words). The abstract will be used in the data documentation file should the project be accepted.
- A brief outline of the project (1-2 pages) including publication plan and project funding sources if any.
- Fully specified experimental design; wording of experiment and all necessary items in Norwegian or English; and a note on required sample size.
- The CV of one research coordinator.
Items need not be translated into Norwegian before acceptance. Proposals will be evaluated on scientific merit and feasibility by the Scientific committee of the Norwegian Citizen Panel.
Please note that the Norwegian Citizen Panel has a no-deception policy.
If you have any questions, please contact Erla Løvseth at firstname.lastname@example.org